Student Portal Login

Becoming A Cabin Crew

If you are a person who loves working with people and travelling, then this is the job for you!

Our course will prepare you for this exciting industry, taking you through all the training needed for you to enjoy this interesting job.

Complete the Cabin Crew Online/Onsite course and improve your chances of getting your foot in the door with an airline!

You will be placing yourself in the hands of the best in the country.

The work of a flight attendant is very exciting and offers the opportunity to meet different people. From the moment you welcome passengers onboard the aircraft, their safety and comfort are your concern. You will be demonstrating emergency procedures, serving meals and drinks, taking care of special needs passengers, and may be selling duty-free items. You will deal with both routine tasks, as well as exceptional and challenging situations.

We offer all our Cabin Crew trainees Real In-flight practical orientation with one of the leading Airlines without any extra cost. Willing students can also be sent to foreign countries for Practical exposure at a cost. Swimming Classes as per International Standards

Course Content :

  • Communicative English
  • Public Speaking
  • Personality Development
  • Interview Skills
  • Grooming
  • Meditation Classes
  • Real In-flight practical orientation
  • Swimming Classes as per International Standards


INTERVIEW SKILLS

Getting a job is an achievement in itself. Only a small proportion of applicants make through the interview process (often about 10%); an enduring cause is fear of interviews. Resume furnishes only 25% of information; so, the interviewers usually go for behavioural interviews to unearth the remaining 75%.

Our customized training in interview skills and tips equips participants to make the most of the opportunity.

LEADERSHIP/SALES MANAGEMENT

Selling is a wonderful profession when approached ethically, constructively and helpfully. Selling is a wide subject, covering many selling methods, sales theories, models and sales training methods.Skills mean practical ability or in other words accomplishment, competence or proficiency.

Selling skills may thus mean competence in selling. Competence can come through knowing the basics and then practicing them. Selling cannot be made through any fixed formula. However, all over the world, some of the techniques have been found to be very successful. The effective use of selling skill creates a climate of trust and helps build rapport between a seller and a customer.

We believe, anybody who applies this techniques, is distinguished immediately in the customer’s mind and is also more assured of the successful outcome of the sales call. Participants learn all the selling skills with the help of Behavior Modelling Technique which teaches them how to deal with specific, real life situations that they will encounter most frequently.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Our Character Development training programmes are tailor-made to make our mentees aware of their limiting beliefs and win out through proven ways. This eventually helps in taking control of self-thinking and unleashing the power within.

  • 1. Grooming
  • 2. How to Enhance Confidence?
  • 3. Self-Motivation
  • 4. Communication (Listening, Public Speaking, Presenting)
  • 5. Strengths / Weaknesses
  • 6. Self-Understanding
  • 7. Leadership Skills
  • 8. Optimism / Positivity / Happiness through Meditation
  • 9. Effectiveness / Efficiency through Time Management
  • 10. Purpose of Life / Passion / Vision
  • 11. Assertiveness / Attitude
  • 12. Prioritizing
  • 13. Psychometric tests

© 2018 IIMBIBE SKILLS. All Rights Reserved | Designed By: Siliguri Info Tech